Wedding, Marriage Ceremony Notary Public for South Carolina. Please see my Wedding Officiant tab at the top of this page.
Commissioned in South Carolina to solemnize weddings/marriages.
"At YOUR convenience!"
Professional, Punctual, Accurate & Personable
Brenda M. Owen - Notary Public for South Carolina
Appointed by the Governor, commissioned by the Secretary of State
Notaries can perform Marriage Ceremonies in South Carolina. I am a Wedding Officiant & Minister for South Carolina. Please see my Wedding Officiant tab at the top of this page.
- Mobile Notary Signings
- I will travel to your residence or office, as well as hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living centers, correctional facilities, etc. in Anderson SC only.
- Legal Documents - Power of Attorney, Affidavits, Acknowledgements
- Administer Oaths & Affirmations
- E-Documents Accepted - Laser Printer & High Speed DSL
- E & O Insurance
- Notary fees are waived to United States Military Veterans for their personal documents such as claims for pensions, benefits, insurance, etc. - It's my way of saying, "Thank you for serving our country!"
Note: I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in South Carolina. I do not prepare legal documents or act as a legal advisor. I can not answer questions about legal documents, give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.